I have been, or can be if you click on a link and make a purchase, compensated via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value for writing this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
When it comes to fixing my hair on a daily basis, the easier the better. I do not have hours to spend getting ready each day, nor do I want to spend that much time on it. But, I still want to look great. This includes having smooth hair most days. With the Jade Hair Straightening Brush, I can have it all: great hair with little time involved.
Note ~ I was sent a Jade Hair Straightening Ceramic-Tourmaline Brush from Irresistible Me to review. All opinions are my own.
About the Jade Hair Straightening Brush
The Irresistible Me Jade with 3D technology for multiple contact points and special ceramic tourmaline heating surface will give you quick and effortless straight hair without heat damage. This is a professional straightening brush which will provide amazing results.
Key Features include:
- Superior ergonomics with the perfect bristle thickness and distance to eliminate hair snags.
- Quality ceramic and tourmaline heating surface, three times that of a normal flat iron, which means quick straightening larger sections of hair at a time.
- Constant high temperature during use, while the tourmaline infusion emits rich amounts of negative ions to moisturize and hydrate your hair
- Multiple temperature settings, ranging from 270℉ (130℃) to 450℉ (230℃).
- Anti-scald and anti-static for virtually no hair damage
- Gorgeous LCD screen display and Microprocessor control
- Universal voltage – take your brush with you everywhere; from NY to Paris to Sydney (the only thing you will need is a plug adaptor)
- Super light and comes in a beautifully designed box with magnetic closure that you can use to store it
- 8 ft swivel cord.
- Auto shut-off function
My Thoughts on the Jade Hair Straightening Brush
As I shared, I want my hair care routine to be easy. I even tell the hairdresser that any cut they give me needs to be conducive to wash and wear on super busy days.
This straightening brush is super easy to use. Plug it in, push the on button and adjust the temperature based on your hair type. It heats quickly so you aren’t spending a long time in the bathroom getting ready.
Using it is a dream. I just sprayed a little heat protection spray onto my hair and then starting brushing my hair.
Seriously, that is IT.
Here’s a before and after comparison. My right side tends to have more wave than my left side. So, I either go for straight or need to curl.
I found my hair to not only be smooth, but far less frizz as well.
Do you use a flat iron to get smooth hairstyles?
Would you love to use a Jade Hair Straightening Ceramic-Tourmaline Brush instead?